We not only design systems, we operate them on a daily basis. We have gained practical knowledge from many years of solving customer problems with a wide variety of equipment. If you have a medical imaging problem, we have the solution or the experience to create the solution. This expertise comes from being an end-user as well as an equipment provider and service company. We know how the process works – inside and out!
Preventative Maintenance Service Plans
We provide an affordable service offering pre-emptive diagnoses, saving you money and preventing system downtime.
PM visit(s) on your system throughout the year include:
- Internal and external cleaning
- Mechanical, diagnostic, and performance testing
- System calibration to OEM specification
Full Service Coverage
The most comprehensive protection for your imaging equipment! Assured Imaging’s Full Coverage service agreement offers the best protection for your imaging equipment and the most peace of mind for you.
- Parts, Labor, and Travel- Full Service covers the labor, spare parts, and travel expenses required to correct equipment issues.
- Coverage Area- Assured Imaging can service equipment anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Engineering Network- We use qualified engineers to minimize travel time and maximize uptime.
- Modalities We Cover- We services the following modalities: rad room, R/Froom, C-arm, mammography, portable X-ray, ultrasound, bone density, stereotactic tables, and others.
- Preventative Maintenance- Visits are scheduled regularly (frequency varies by modality) to keep your system running efficiently and resolve emerging issues before they put your equipment down hard.
- After-Hours Service- This optional upgrade offers access to engineer service after 5PM Monday through Friday and on weekends
Troubleshoot and Repair Service
Service when you need it- no contracts, fast repair
Assured Imaging’s repair service offers engineering expertise and parts support on a call-by-call basis. This solution is perfect for customers who don’t want to commit to a service contract, but still need assistance keeping their equipment up and running.