DC-N3™ is equipped with advanced technologies that guarantee excellent performance. It is a unique system that is setting new standards in this segment. Serving a wide variety of diagnostic requirements with a broad range of transducers.
- Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSH): purified harmonic imaging
- Quad-beam Formation: temporal resolution technology
- iBeam™: spatial compounding
- iClear™: speckle suppression technology
- High Sensitivity Flow: designed to capture low velocity flow
- Auto IMT: automatically detect and calculate intima-media thickness
- The intelligent one key iTouch™ function instantly optimizes B, Color and PW modes
- iPower: When you are on the go, iPower provides you with one hour of continuous scanning with the high capacity built in battery
- Auto Measurement: Auto measurement functions like Auto Doppler Trace and Auto IMT offer you fast scanning processes and quality results
- Data Management: It’s all about saving you time with one key automation functions, data management, and auto measurements. DC-N3 lets you spend more time focusing on your patients.
Reliable and practical with a smart, compact and highly adjustable shape, DC-N3 is designed to meet your every day needs. It’s all about maximizing your comfort with an innovative ergonomic design.
Healthcare continues to evolve and new tools are developed to improve clinical functions and simplify processes. Our products are continually refined to ease the tasks of clinicians and increase patient throughput. The DC-8™, designed by users for users, was developed in the spirit of this commitment. The new cardiac release has made the DC-8 become a true shared service system.
The DC-8 Ultrasound System supports the most demanding applications on a day-to-day basis. Advanced technologies, superior image quality, and a special focus on ergonomic design combine to improve patient management, increase ease of use, and enhance users’ overall level of confidence.
DC-8’s ergonomic solutions address every part of your body that interacts with the device. We know that users have a physical relationship with the device and with this fact in mind, we have improved procedural efficiency and reduced repetitive actions. A new user interface enables logical and efficient workflow while ensuring more convenient operation.
- User Centric Control Panel
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Clarity = better outcomes
Multi-Beam Parallel Imaging Techology™ integrates advanced imaging technologies to produce optimized images with minimal user involvement. When combined with the DC-8’s echo-enriched beamformer, it produces excellent images.
Advanced Imaging Technologies
- iBeam™ spatial compounding using multiple scan angles to form a single image with enhanced contrast resolution for better visualization
- iScape™ provides real-time panoramic imaging of large structures in a single sweep
- iTouch™ offers single-button image optimization that provides excellent image uniformity
- iClear™ speckle suppression and edge enhancement technology improves contrast resolution to differentiate between normal and abnormal structures
- iZoom™ one-touch expands displayed image for viewing at a distance
- iNeedle™ enhances needle visualization to aid in biopsy procedures
More intelligent workflow
DC-8 incorporates tools to increase your speed, accuracy, and productivity while maintaining the flexibility you need to complete exams comfortably and efficiently.
- iWorks is a powerful protocol management system beneficial for all ultrasound practitioners.
- iWorksOB is a dedicated extension of iWorks, designed to work easily with the random movements of the fetus.
Seamless connectivity. Plug and play offers you a wireless LAN option to connect to your local network wherever you are. Transfer images or patient data with ease and convenience. Comprehensive DICOM features: Store/Print, Worklist, MPPS, Query/Retrieve, OB/GYN S/R, Vascular S/R and Cardiac S/R.
The Mindray M7™ epitomizes the optimal combination of advanced imaging technologies and miniaturization technologies. Mindray research and development engineers employ the System On Chip (SOC) design within the M7 ultrasound system. SOC enables complex technologies to be built into the M7’s compact laptop style chassis. Medical devices built around SOC designs are energy efficient and highly reliable. The M7’s exceptional image quality, user experience, and versatility have expanded the performance and flexibility envelope for hand carried ultrasound imaging systems.
High Speed User Experience
- Compact, lightweight design enables convenient access to all point of care environments
- 15″ high resolution TFT LCD display with 170° viewing angle
- Fast power up
- Superior computing power: instantaneous response to user command and short cycle time
- Sealed surface for easy infection control
- iTouch™ : one button image optimization
- User programmable exam presets: quick start and consistency
- iStation™ : on board workstation for patient information management and connectivity
- Wired and iRoam™, wireless, data transfer and connectivity
Premium Quality Performance Through Advanced Technologies
- System On Chip (SOC): enables high end system technologies in an extremely compact design
- Octal-beam imaging technology: provides excellent temporal resolution
- iClear™ : speckle suppression technology
- iBeam™ : spatial compounding
- iZoom™ : enables accurate viewing of image for user from distance
- iScape™ : panoramic imaging
- iNeedle™ : needle visualization technology
- TDI: tissue Doppler imaging
- IMT: auto-measurement of carotid intimae-thickness
- Full-featured DICOM function: network, worklist, MPPS, query/retrieve, structure reports
Flexibility to meet your needs
- Excellent system performance across a wide range of applications
- User selectable setup, from dedicated specialty to full service
- System ergonomic and utility: hand-carried to full service cart with external display
- Wired and wireless data transfer and connectivity
- Optional system cart: height adjustable, supports expanded functionalities, peripherals and storage
- Expansion of current system capability
- Addition of new capabilities in future releases
With a new generation of technologies, the Mindray M9 offers users a fully featured platform with premium image quality. The compact M9 cardiac system, weighing only 12.8 lbs. (5.8 kg), is versatile, offering a dynamic LV analysis package, advanced Stress Echo with LVO and bedside TEE exams. Scan technically difficult patients with a high level of diagnostic confidence with the M9 ultrasound system.
High performance based on advanced technologies
- New generation platform with robust processing power
- Single crystal transducer with 3T™ technology
- Echo Boost™ cardiac image optimization
- High Dynamic Range color flow Doppler
- Improved penetration for technically difficult patients
- 15.6″ high resolution LED monitor
- Durable magnesium alloy case
- Advanced ergonomic cart design
- UWN+ contrast imaging for LVO
- Full suite of transducers for a wide variety of applications
Designed for Cardiology Demands Efficient Work Flow
- Fast, intuitive and user friendly
- Quick 7-sec start-up from standby
- Auto measurements – Auto LV, Auto IMT, Auto PW Trace
- iWorks™ automated exam protocols with iNSert™
- Built-in ECG and respiration
- Transesophegeal echo
- Comprehensive measurement and reporting package
Cardiac and Vascular Analysis Packages
- Exercise, pharma, and ergometer studies supported for stress echo
- Free Xros anatomic M mode
- TDI and tissue tracking strain and strain rate cardiac analysis
- Auto IMT evaluation package
- VAccess: easily connects to your workstation, allowing access to essential patient reporting directly from system
- WiFi: wireless interface to network
- DICOM structured reporting for cardiac and vascular